What are ten reasons why you should vote for Barack Obama?
I don’t give a **** about the ten reasons Obama is gonna win anyways..
But you want 10 reasons here they are
1. WONT CHANG YOUR TAXES IF YOU MAKE LESS THAN A QUATER MILLON A YEAR
6. FORIEGN POLICY
7 BETTER FOE AMERICA
8 BETTER FOR YOU
9 BETTER FOR ANYBODY
10.. ALL OF THE ABOVE
if you ask why McCain will lose you will get more answers
1>Won’t Force the Troops to fight in a Personal Agenda War any longer
2>Won’t Force the Troops off of their Health Care Plan TriCare
3>Won’t Force VETS to sleep in the streets
4>Will make sure ALL Children Get a GOOD Education not a selected few like McCain
5>Health Care Plan will Work McCain’s 5k won’t pay for 1 persons insurance policy. Kaiser is $750 per month per person that is $45k OUT OF POCKET PER YEAR for a Family of 5
(I am a STATE Certified Medical Insurance Coding Billing Specialist)
6>He is for the “MIDDLE CLASS”
7>Will Build up the Economy
8> Will TAX the GREEDY
9> Pro Choice
10> HE IS NOT McCain
Obama / Biden for the BETTERMENT of the NATION
1. Because you are too lazy to work and want to live off of government handouts.
2. Because you hate America and you think more terrorist attacks would be a good thing.
3. Because you would rather buy oil from unfriendly countries in the Middle East than lower energy costs and create American jobs by drilling for our own oil.
4. Because you think your taxes are WAY too low, and you want to pay much, much more.
5. Because (as Biden has said) the world regards Obama as weak and that will guarantee a serious incident within the first 6 months of his presidency.
6. Because you think “JOBS has 3 letters” Biden is smarter than Palin.
7. Because you think our health care system will be so much better when it is run by a huge governement bureacracy.
8. Because you think the free market is unfair and it would be so much better if we had a system like Cuba or Russia, or Venezuela (where they can’t even keep the lights on.)
9. Because you don’t think people should be able to keep the results of their hard work, but that the government should take it from them and “spread the wealth” to those who refuse to work.
10. Because you think it would be a good thing if Iran got nukes and wiped Israel off of the face of the earth.
1. He’s backed by terrorists!
2. He loves ACORN and will have them shape his agenda.
3. He’s gonna spread my wealth around!
4. He’s been a senator for a grand total of 2 years! (the rest he spent campaining)
5. His running mate said he needed on the job training!
6. There will be an international crisis within his first 6 months!
7. He doesn’t take Iran seriously.
8. He has the shining endorsements of Fidel Castro and Hugo Chavez!
9. He supports killing unborn babies.
10. He loves America – that’s why he doesn’t take part in the Pledge of Allegiance or bother to salute or hold his hand over his heart.
better healthcare system
end the war w/the middle east
tax break for 95% of Americans
won’t get America bombed
this country won’t be as embarrassing as we are now
There’s your 10 reasons.
well there’s 5 very good reasons at least
You shouldnt because socialism has destroyed all the the greatest countries in history… people are so blind t the facts about this electiona its almost unbelievable…..
The list would be easier if you had asked for 10 reasons not to vote for him.
I could think of ten not to…