1. After the Great War, which group produced a kind of anti-art that mocked modern civilization?
(Points : 1)
2. Which was not a change that occurred in U.S. society during the 1920s?
(Points : 1)
increased car ownership
I didn’t want to do this, but I was very sure about over half of them, so I thought “why not?”. Any opportunity to help out someone and enrich your own knowledge is a good opportunity.
2. “increased used of electrical appliances”. I’m picking this because I know everything else did happen
3. “the stock market crash”
4. “global unemployment”
5. “New Deal”
6. “repayment of loans to the United States” (U.S. loan GB, France, and Russia over $2 bln, so that sounds right)
7. “maintaining traditional economic policies, such as imposing high tariffs on imports” (The recovery was about getting back to normal levels)
8. “It glorifies the nation and insists that citizens should put the state above their individuality.”
9. “Bento Mussolini”
10. “anti-Semitism” (Hitler hated Jews)
11. “Neither tolerates political opposition.”
12. “Fascism allows individual ownership of property, and communism does not.”
You can keep the money (I doubt you would give it away anyway), but I will take the 10 points. I’m very sure that at least 11 of them are correct. The other 2 (#6, #7, and MAYBE #12) are good “educated guesses” you could say.
1) After the Great War, which group produced a kind of anti-art that mocked modern civilization?
2) Which was not a change that occurred in U.S. society during the 1920s?
Decreased factory production
3) Which was a direct cause of the Great Depression?
The stock market crash
4) Which was a result of the Great Depression worldwide?
5) What was the name of Roosevelt’s plan to pull the United States out of the Great Depression?
6) Which was one of the economic problems both France and Britain faced after World War I?
Repayment of loans to the United States
7) The New Deal focused on relief, recovery, and reform. Which best describes recovery?
Planning to get the economy moving again and put people back to work
8) Which best describes a principle of a fascist government?
It glorifies the nation and insists that citizens should put the state above their individuality
9) Who organized the Nationalist Fascist Party, took control of the Italian government, and ruled as dictator?
10) Which is one of the major themes of Mein Kampf?
11) In which way are communism and fascism alike?
Neither tolerates political opposition.
12) In which way are fascism and communism different?
Fascism allows individual ownership of property, and communism does not.
13) According to Adolf Hitler, which was the master race?
PDC is wrong on many of those. Be warned. I don’t know every answer but these are: 1 a 2 d 4 a 5 c 8 c 9 c 10 d 11 d 12 c 15 b
The very first answer is correct. All EXCEPT
#2 & #7
2: Decreased factory production
7: planning to get the economy moving again & put people back to work.
I literally just took this quiz & those were the only wrong ones. Hope this helps
okay so i just took this quiz in world history with the same exact questions. i guess i aint the only one on google lookin for answers lol
I have my own homework to do. Plus; as if you’re actually gonna give us money.